Join our team
M’akola Group of Societies is the largest Aboriginal Housing provider in BC, having nearly 100 employees and about 1,600 units. Come join us in providing affordable housing for Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal youth, families and Elders.
M’akola employees are:
- Aware and sensitive of the housing needs of the Aboriginal people.
- Possess the ability to organize and work efficiently with others and to handle stressful and difficult situations in a positive manner.
- Socially sensitive incumbents, who provides a safe, secure and respectful environment for staff, tenants, applicants and clients.
- Representing the M’akola Group of Societies and embracing the vision to improve living conditions for Aboriginal people while encouraging and reinforcing traditional practices and cultural beliefs.
- Always working in the best interest of the M’akola Group of Societies, ensuring the society is represented in a professional, responsible, and respectful way at all times that does not compromise the ability of the Society.